It can hardly be a coincidence that since this animal has arrived in my home my witty observations, sly commentary, and general joie de vivre have been seriously compromised.
Thursday, March 13, 2003
Previous Posts
- But it gets worse:Last night, A/A stopped by to dr...
- I am ready to kill. I openly admit that I hate Ama...
- Caution: This is a boring post.Amanda and Andrew's...
- Tears, fears and (Bronx) cheers Yesterday was an e...
- Amy is the Bomb J and Amy came by the Restaurant o...
- The Bomb ExplainedAfter speaking with Cliff, patro...
- Beirut comes to the Lower Haight Sam and I were ju...
- Just for the record, JB, you already do put food u...
- Dear Mr. Cousin, I just wanted to say thanks for h...
- Corporate Kickoff Meeting Kicks Off and Dies I ca...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home