Dear Mr. Cousin,
I just wanted to say thanks for having me over for money and milk. I'll keep the $.50 forever. Even though my mom says that people that drink 2% milk are going to "choke on chicken skin", I don't believe her. Please tell Maxie I said hi and give her a special kiss from me. I think she and I will be friends for life - TLA! I also wanted to thank you for the subscription to Give me skin. My mom has been reading it to me everyday. Sometimes 4 and 5 times a day! Even though my mom said that people that read it might "get a fast reputation" and "experiment with inappropriate ideologies," I don't believe her. I think she's a slutty communist.
And don't worry, the chances of contracting smallpox from the cootie shot I gave you are pretty slim. But if you keep hearing soft rustling sounds, you should get to a gastroenterologist right away
Have a great weekend.
Your friend, frothy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home