{frothy}

Passing gas and passing judgement, daily.

Monday, March 10, 2003

The Bomb Explained

After speaking with Cliff, patron saint of our tree-lined alley, we learned that some idiot apparently threw a tear gas cannister into Molotov's, one of the dives on Haight Street between Steiner and Fillmore. All the bars were forced to shut down. Personal testimonies place the effects of the gas as far away as Oak and Fillmore and Waller and Steiner. People are so stupid. "Oh that'll be funny - I'll throw tear gas on Haight Street and fuck with all the drunk people..."

This actually reminds me of a gassing that I experienced at Haight and Steiner a few months back that actually was funny.

I was getting my hair done at Edo Salon. The place was full of stylists and clients, chatting breezily. A young black boy, probably about 11 walked up to the salon, opened the door and walked in. He looked around, smiled at everyone and said boldly, "You've all just been fart-bombed!" Then he calmly walked out the door. Sure enough, 2 seconds later the place bloomed with fart odor. Everyone in there just busted up laughing. What a cheeky little bastard!

They had to prop the door open for the rest of the time I was in there to air the place out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home