A conversation with my boss:
dws: hey
d27: yep
dws: i figured you didn't show up to today's meeting because yesterday's was so damn painful.
dws: and you didn't want to endure it again.
d27: nope. though it was painful.
d27: i have to admit that I feel a bit weird about you giving me a hard time about being in the bathroom... but I can understadn if you were thinking I was avoiding the meeting
dws: yeah, i thought you were avoiding the meeting. i wouldn't give you a hard time about going to the bathroom, of course. it's just that you never showed up, so i assumed the worst.
d27: I'm sorry but i guess i'm not comfortable talking about my time in the bathroom.
dws: Jesus, me neither. I just wanted to ask you about the meeting. You weren't there. I wanted to know what happened. That's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home